Cleans Away Virtually All Hard To Remove Stains Just Add Water, No Soaps or Chemicals Needed Lasts 10 x Longer than Magic Eraser Sponge Double Sided for Versatile Cleaning Functions No Harsh Dangerous Chemicals Needed Works with just WATER Quick and Easy to Use 10 x Cleaning Power
The Buffalo Eraser Sponge is specially formulated to clean the grimiest surfaces outside your home.
Water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into surface grooves lifting away the toughest soils with water alone. Works on grills, tire rims, tools, furniture, siding, gutters, and more.
The Buffalo Eraser Sponge combines the ability of a nylon scrubber with the cleaning power of melamine foam to create a long lasting and powerful cleaning device. Plus, the nylon keeps the melamine from tearing for extended use. Work smarter, not harder.
50% stronger then the generic brands. The Buffalo Eraser Sponge is specially formulated to clean the grimiest surfaces outside your home.
Use in the:
Kitchen, Dining room, Inside, Outside, Garage, Almost anywhere!
Food Stains, Blood stains, Grass Stains, Permanent Marker, Sharpie, Paint, Grease, Dirt and so much more.
How To Use the Buffalo Eraser Sponge
Step 1: Soak Buffalo Eraser Sponge with Water Step 2: Squeeze out Excess Water Step 3: Clean, Scrub, and/or Degloss Target Area Step 4: Rinse and Repeat as Needed Step 5: Wipe and Dry Area with Clean Cloth Always test on a hidden area prior to use because both sides of the Buffalo Eraser Sponge can scratch, mar, or dull some surfaces.
Always Wet Before Use
The Buffalo Eraser Sponge cleans most surfaces with just water. The sponge side of the Buffalo Eraser Sponge is an extremely fine micro-abrasive foam. This quality greatly enhances the cleaning and preparation characteristics of the Buffalo Eraser Sponge. The woolly side of the Buffalo Eraser Sponge is a non-abrasive nylon and can be used a like a standard nylon scrub. The sponge side MUST BE DAMPENED before use.
Use Common Sense
Do not let your kids (or pets) play with or use Buffalo Eraser Sponges! They can be swallowed and can cause rashes and burns if rubbed against the skin. After using, wipe up any remaining residue. Don't eat, lick or taste. Don't rub on your person. The superfine foam can cause abrasions. Do not use on chrome, glossy automobile paint or high gloss surfaces. Use lightly on painted walls. Melamine is a micro-abrasive and can scratch some surfaces. Always test on a hidden area prior to use. Use caution on leather and other dyed surfaces. Do not use the melamine side (white side) of the Buffalo Eraser Sponge on uneven or rough surface. This could cause the sponge to shred.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Eraser Sponges crumble/fall apart after use, is something wrong? This is normal! The Buffalo Eraser Sponge foam side is a compressed melamine material that is supposed to crumble due to the molecular makeup of the melamine fibers. Clean with the Eraser Sponge until the white melamine is completely used. Start any cleaning job by using the nylon side of the Eraser Sponge first to remove dried on or rough surface dirt then switch to using the foam melamine side to finish cleaning. Crumbling does negate the effectiveness.
How do I get the Eraser Sponges to clean better? Depending on the surface and the type of dirt your attempting to clean, different techniques may need to be applied. If one side is not cleaning for you turn over the Buffalo Eraser Sponge and the use the cleaning surface on the other side. Use the Eraser Sponge in a circular motion in addition to back and forth. Rinse often.
The Eraser Sponges are not cleaning my oven/pans as well as the TV demo? The Buffalo Eraser Sponges do an excellent job of cleaning all types of caked on food and oils. However, if the dirt is ingrained over an extended period or carbonized black (turned into carbon as a result of heating over a long time), it might not entirely remove the dirt. Add your favorite cleaning agent to the surface area first, wet the Eraser Sponge and use both sides. Most surfaces can be cleaned by wetting the Eraser Sponge with only tap water, but it is possible to use a cleaning agent to turbo-charge the results. Note that the Eraser Sponge will never fully remove carbonized stains but merely improve the situation significantly.
The Eraser Sponges are not cleaning the grout as well as I expected? The Buffalo Eraser Sponge lifts surface mold and mildew off grout beautifully. However, grout is porous and if stained by any colored substance or dirt the Eraser Sponge will not be able to reverse this.
Additional Vexing issues or information required? Please send us an e-mail and we will promptly answer and provide individual guidance on how best to use the Buffalo Eraser Sponge.
Clean Things You Never Thought You Could Clean
1. Removing Crayon Marks from Wall Paper: Use the woolly side to pounce the paper as if faux finishing. Then repeat the process with the foam side.
2. Coffee Cup Stains: Easy peasy. Just a quick wipe with the foam side and remove the coffee or tea stains.
3. Kool Aid & Fruit Punch: These are a few of the most devastating stains you can find on your kitchen counter. They almost never come off, even when using bleach or abrasives. But just a quick wipe with the foam side and those bright stains are gone!
4. Ring around the tub? Yuk: My tub got clogged, and once we got it fixed and the water finally went down the drain, it left a nasty layer of grime about 4 inches high. I thought I had quite a bit of time consuming, hard scrubbing ahead of me. I was quickly surprised at how easily and quickly it all came off by using just water and (get this) the soft foamy side of the sponge! I was done cleaning in less than 10 minutes!
5. Scuffs on Baseboards: I have very active kids, and somehow they manage to leave scuff marks on the baseboards from their shoes, their scooters and other toys that aren't even allowed in the house! My baseboards take quite the beating. But at least the clean up is a sinch. Without hardly any effort, and surprisingly using the soft foam side of the Buffalo Eraser, it all comes off easily and quickly.
6. Chrome Wheels: I have a classic car and of course I spent a pretty penny on some nice chrome wheels. When I get my car ready for a show, I have to be careful not to use just any cloth or chemical to clean my wheels. The wrong stuff will either scratch or leave the chrome cloudy. A friend who does auto detailing recommended the Buffalo Eraser Sponge. So I gave it a try, and its perfect for the job! I used the nylon scrubby side & didn't have to scrub hard at all, therefore not scratching the rims, and all I used was water. My wheels turned out shiny and flawless...not to mention effortless.
7. Tree Sap: My husband was ready to chop down the neighbor's tree! It released so much sap! We were starting every morning with a gripe just from seeing all that gunk stuck to the side of our cars and our windows. Having to set aside extra time to wipe it off and to hose down the cars almost daily to prevent it from caking on. I was already using the Buffalo Sponge on almost everything around the house, so I figured why not? We wanted to be careful so we tried the soft side of the sponge and crossed our fingers. Voila! The results were amazing! They say this thing is Environmentally Necessary....I'll say....It saved a tree! Haha
8. Fiberglass Boats & RV's: We went on vacation for the summer and needless to say, we didn't bother to clean our RV or our boat until we came back home. 6 weeks worth of dirt and grime is no joke. Especially on something as big as an RV and a boat. My mother-in-Law has been using the Buffalo Sponge around her house and patio and suggested we try it. We had nothing to lose, so we did. Boy were we surprised at how easily the gunk came off the bottom of the boat and it was even easier to remove the dirt off our RV! It needed to be done, but we were relieved at how effortless the clean up was, because the last thing we wanted was to work hard after a long relaxing vacation.
9. Laminate Floors: Laminate floors are fairly easy to clean up. But if you use the wrong cleaning agents or mops, you're liable to leave streaks and nasty build up. Using the Buffalo Sponge with just water, leaves your floors clean and streak free. Makes cleaning your floors easy and worry free.
10. Applying Stain & Varnish: My grandmother asked me to put a coat of varnish on her cherry wood china cabinet. She was adamant about not using a bristle brush because she didn't want streaks or uneven coats. So after looking through all her cleaning supplies I found this sponge. It was different and seamed thick and sturdy and soft. So I used the sponge and it made for a beautiful finish. She was very happy with the results. The only downside is that thanks to the great job the Buffalo Sponge did, this is now MY official chore.
10 Kids' Things A Buffalo Eraser Sponge Can Clean Better
1. Dolls & Action Figures: The soft vinyl faces of dolls will wipe clean easily, just don't press too hard you don't want to leave any micro-scratching on the surface.
2. Inflatable Items: It might be a Rody or a giant bouncy ball, truth be told, they're not always the cleanest. It's not like children go around licking them by any means, but everything looks better when it's scuff free!
3. Bedroom Furniture: You don't really know how much built up "ick" is clinging to your children's headboard until you give it a wipe down. While you're at it, check their night stand... underneath it if you dare.
4. Sneakers: Spring is the season for mud and puddle jumping. Make sure their first kicks of the year stay clean with this magic little sponge. Because there's little water involved you can clean them and then walk right out the door if needs be. No drying time!
5. Inside A Lunchbox: If you don't have time to wash out their lunchboxes each day, give them a swipe to get the grime out until you can properly de-funkify things from the week.
6. Game Consoles: Although it's unadvised to use water of any kind on most electronics, a well wrung out Magic Eraser will do wonders on grimey game controllers, the console itself, even handheld units that might be taken from place to place to kill time.
7. Bathroom Fixtures: Since there's no soap to get in their eyes or chemicals to swallow, let kids help out with chores and take care of their own bathroom. They can help scrub toothpaste spit off the sink or scrub out their own ring around the bathtub!
8. Sporting Equipment: With Spring in the air everyone is digging into their stash of last Summer's sporting gear. Although they look like they've seen better days, they'll be good as new with a wipe down. Buff up that wiffle ball bat, even wipe down that baseball glove or soccer ball.
9. Bikes: Instead of hosing them off outside, give them a small bucket of water and a sponge and let them do their own detail work. Show them how it can shine and help them take pride in this pricey and ever important purchase.
10. Baby-Anything: Cribs, highchairs, diaper pail, booster seats... the list is endless. Sure they deserve a wipe down with an actual cleanser once in awhile, but for quick jobs or refreshing thrifted finds, they can't be beat!